As of Monday, Feb. 8, at 9 a.m., the following businesses will return to 40 percent capacity, as COVID-19 cases continue a downward trend.
The previous 25 percent capacity limit had been in place since December.
- Arcades and Recreational Businesses
- Driving and Flight Schools
- Gyms/Health Clubs
- Places of Worship
- Lodging (common areas)
- Golf (indoor areas)
- Movie theaters (no more than 50 people per theater)
- Restaurants will now be limited to 40 percent of their seated capacity, but as under the 25 percent capacity rule, employees will not count toward the limit
- Close Contact Personal Services will now be limited to 40 percent capacity, but as under the 25 percent capacity rule, employees will be not count toward the limit
- A limit of five people per 1,000-square-feet applies for smaller businesses without an available fire occupancy capacity
- There continues to be zero capacity limits on manufacturing, construction, and laboratories—these sectors have never had capacity limits.