Cape Cod Healthcare is banning visitors from its locations due to concerns about the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
As of March 22, 24 cases have been reported in Barnstable County. The first case of COVID-19 coronavirus in Barnstable County was confirmed on March 13.
No visitors will be allowed at ANY Cape Cod Healthcare location, including:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Visiting Nurse Association of Cape Cod
- CCHC Laboratory Services
- Bourne Outpatient Center
- Fontaine Outpatient Center
- Rogers Outpatient Center
- Stoneman Outpatient Center
- Wilkens Outpatient Medical Complex
- Oppenheim Medical Building
- Strawberry Hill Medical Building
- Clark Cancer Center
- Davenport Mugar Cancer Center
- Heritage at Falmouth
- JML Care Center
- Centers for Behavioral Health
- Medical Affiliates of Cape Cod
Exceptions will be made for end of life, maternity deliveries, and one parent or legal guardian per minor child.
For physician practices, no visitors are allowed, with the following exceptions:
- For children (minors) receiving care, one parent or legal guardian may accompany them
- For patients requiring physical assistance, one caregiver is allowed to accompany them