The South Shore Chamber of Commerce has a new member offer for those who join. Open to first-time members and former members, this limited time offer allows these members get started immediately, with annual dues payment deferred to the 1, 2020 .
Virtual benefits for members include:
- Virtual networking like Coffee Connections and Business After Hours
- Virtual programming by industry with the chamber’s Nonprofits Group; the Human Resource Group; and EAT South Shore
- Special briefings from state and local legislative representatives and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- CEO Chat “40 with Forman” with special guests including South Shore business leaders
- Access to small business resources
- Marketing your business through our SEO-rich online member directory
- Shout-outs on our social media platforms
- Ability to post virtual events to the Member Events Online Calendar
In addition, the chamber has a COVID-19 Resources & Protocol web page that is available to the public on their website. The webpage includes Member Provided Resources, webinars and online classes, Recovery Grants & Resource information, community support and updates and general COVID-19 information.
The chamber also runs a separate website for EAT South Shore providing updated information regarding regional restaurants and breweries on hours, options for food, gift cards and more at www.eastsouthshore.com during COVID-19 Restrictions.
“The principle mission of a chamber of commerce is to serve member businesses and help them succeed. So, it’s just in our nature to pivot what we do every day and do it in a virtual manner,” said Peter Forman president and CEO of the South Shore Chamber. “Now is a great time to focus on your business and the unique ways you can market, connect, and ultimately be ready for the recovery phase.”