In honor of National Health Center Week, Community Health Center of Cape Cod will be hosting an open house and free health screening event at its Mashpee office located at 107 Commercial St. Wednesday, Aug. 11, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This event will feature:
- Blood pressure screenings
- Body mass index screenings
- Health Center and healthy living information
- Opportunity to tour the Health Center
- CHC giveaways and raffles
- “Stuffy check-up” activity for kids
- Opportunity to learn about CHC services (primary, behavioral health, dental care) and job openings
This event is free. For more information, contact Chris Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-477-5990. To learn more about the Health Center visit: www.chcofcapecod.org.