Adds seasoned HR pros Karyn Rhodes and Christopher Panell to lead new team.
Complete Payroll Solutions, the Northeast’s leading human resource, benefits and payroll service provider, has launched a Human Resource Outsourcing division to provide clients total workforce management solutions, all in one place. The new division offers fully customizable consulting services backed by powerful HRIS technology, including:
- Proactive guidance and support on site or off by dedicated senior-level HR partners
- A hotline staffed by certified HR professionals who can address even the most challenging issues
- An award-winning online library of resources, from employment laws to forms
- Live training events for management and employees to optimize development and reduce risk
- Custom employee handbooks that meet evolving and complex compliance demands
- Recruitment strategies to address short- and long-term talent needs
“HR is more complex than ever, and businesses are increasingly looking for expert guidance to confront the challenges,” said John Pettengill, CEO, Complete Payroll Solutions. “With the addition of Human Resource Outsourcing, we can now provide unparalleled expertise and support in this critical area to help clients reduce exposure, improve efficiencies and achieve their immediate and future workforce goals.”
To lead the Human Resource Outsourcing division, two accomplished HR professionals have joined Complete Payroll Solutions: Karyn Rhodes and Christopher Panell.
- Karyn Rhodes, Vice President/Director: Karyn brings more than 30 years of senior-level experience in human resources best practices to Complete Payroll Solutions, where she serves as Vice President/Director. She specializes in all areas of human resources, including strategic planning, employee and labor relations, recruiting, compliance, training and development, compensation and benefits, policies and procedures, organizational development, executive coaching, workforce planning, and affirmative action plans. Karyn has worked as an instructor for the Executive Development Center at Bryant University, served on the Board of Directors for RI SHRM, and was a member of the Board of Directors for NEBA (formerly SBANE). She holds a BS in Business Administration from Northeastern University, an advanced certification in Human Resource Management from Bryant University, and is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources and SHRM-Senior Certified Professional.
- Christopher Panell, Vice President: Christopher is a seasoned HR professional with a proven track record in assisting organizations grow, develop and effectively manage their workforces to achieve results. As Vice President at Complete Payroll Solutions, he offers guidance and solutions to mid- and large-size businesses on workforce issues, strategic employee engagement, and identifying and hiring top talent. Before joining Complete Payroll Solutions, Christopher was a sales executive with ADP, spearheaded the management development program at Guardian Life Insurance, and served as Regional Director of MassMutual Life Insurance Company. He began his career as a financial advisor with New York Life Insurance Company. Christopher earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Education from Salem State University.
“Karyn and Christopher bring a wealth of HR experience and knowledge to Complete Payroll Solutions and are valuable additions to our team as we continue to evolve to meet clients’ needs,” said Pettengill.
About Complete Payroll Solutions
Complete Payroll Solutions is the Northeast’s largest and fastest-growing human resource, benefits and payroll service provider, helping employers address the ever-changing complexities of employee life cycle management. Founded in 2003 by owners with a long tradition in the industry, Complete Payroll Solutions has maintained its “customer first” philosophy that has defined the company since its inception, even amid rapid growth. Investing heavily in the belief that local is better, the company continues its mission to deliver cutting-edge technology with world-class products and service at the community level. Complete Payroll Solutions now has 10 locations throughout the region that service more than 6,000 business customers, and is continuing to expand in area communities. To learn more about the company, visit www.completepayrollsolutions.com.