Springfield, MA, March 7, 2019 – Complete Payroll Solutions, the Northeast’s leading human resource, benefits and payroll service provider, announced today that it saw more than 100% year-over-year revenue growth compared to a year ago, setting a record pace of new customer acquisitions.
The momentum reflects the company’s deep investment in its people and processes to better serve clients, evidenced by several highlights from 2018:
- Four location openings in White Plains, NY; West Warwick, RI; Portsmouth, NH; and Wakefield, MA.
- 35 new employees across all offices.
- An expanded sales force with 10 additional salespeople, providing enhanced resources in NH, MA, NY and CT.
- A new HR consulting division that delivers local, personalized HR solutions to clients.
- The addition of iSolved, an HCM technology, to complement its existing platform Kronos. Together, the solutions help clients with their workforce management processes, including payroll, time and attendance, benefits and HR, to recruit, onboard, and manage employees.
- Partnerships with industry leaders like BankRI, Brookline Bank and First Ipswich Bank along with the company’s continued relationship with Webster Bank.
Founded in 2003 as a start-up venture by owners with a long tradition in the industry, Complete Payroll Solutions now has 14 locations throughout the Northeast with 150 employees, and services over 6,000 clients across all 50 states. Evolving from its origins, the company today offers a full complement of services beyond payroll, including brokerage services, third party administration, worker’s compensation insurance, benefits administration, HRIS technology, HR consulting, compliance assistance, time tracking services and more.
“Our expanding client base is testament to the value we deliver in empowering businesses for success,” said John Pettengill, CEO, Complete Payroll Solutions. “I’m grateful for the relationships we’ve built and our dedicated team that have fueled this trajectory and secured our position as an industry leader.”
To learn more about Complete Payroll Solutions, visit www.completepayrollsolutions.com.
About Complete Payroll Solutions
Complete Payroll Solutions is the Northeast’s largest and fastest-growing Human Resource, benefits and payroll service provider, helping employers address the ever-changing complexities of employee life cycle management. Founded in 2003 by owners with a long tradition in the industry, Complete Payroll Solutions has maintained its “customer first” philosophy that has defined the company since its inception, even amid rapid growth. Investing heavily in the belief that local is better, the company continues its mission to deliver cutting-edge technology with world-class products and service at the community level. Complete Payroll Solutions now has 14 locations throughout the region that service more than 6,000 business customers, and is continuing to expand in area communities. To learn more about the company, visit www.completepayrollsolutions.com.