Convention Data Services (CDS)–the event registration, business intelligence and lead capture partner servicing show organizers worldwide–held a ribbon cutting ceremony today for its new corporate headquarters. CDS is one of Cape Cod’s largest employers and has invested in infrastructure to support the company’s strategic growth. The new corporate headquarters is located at 7 Technology Park Drive in Bourne, MA.
Providing employees with a creative and collaborative work environment is imperative to foster the right corporate culture at CDS. The new building has 50 percent more capacity, is environmentally friendly—solar powered and highly energy efficient–and offers many indoor and outdoor amenities.
Highlights of the new CDS headquarters include:
- Approximately 30,000 square feet of office space
- 60 percent of building solar powered with monitor in lobby showing energy usage
- Expansive modern workspace
- Creative and open design concept to provide an ideal environment for software development and the management of large-scale national and international events
- 100 percent LED lighting throughout the building and parking lot
- Tinted windows to reduce HVAC usage
- Outdoor recreational area for employees and visiting clients
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Recycling stations for a variety of materials
- Compost bins in cafeteria and garden areas
- Hydration stations to eliminate plastic water bottles
- Incentives for carpooling
- Bike racks
“Opening our new headquarters is a major milestone for CDS and supports our commitment to growth and development,” said John Kimball, President and CEO. “CDS is passionate about being part of the Cape Cod community and thrilled to remain headquartered here because we value the area’s highly talented and motivated workforce. We are committed to increasing our workforce by 25 percent in three years. Our new home provides employees with an eco-elegant workspace and an ideal environment to connect and collaborate.”
Convention Data Services
Convention Data Services (CDS) is the trusted event registration, business intelligence and lead capture partner servicing top show organizers worldwide. Headquartered in Bourne, MA, CDS has built multi-faceted solutions to increase attendance, engagement and exhibitor ROI along with providing actionable analytics for the events industry since 1986.