The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod is opening its lobbies starting Monday, July 13, bank President and CEO Lisa J. Oliver announced this week, after months of being closed to the public since the pandemic began this past spring.
The lobbies will be open with new hours for in-person transactions from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Saturday. Drive-up hours will remain the same. For a full listing of locations and hours, visit the bank’s website.
What to expect:
- Customers should wear face coverings to enter the branch.
- Bank personnel will greet customers to ensure maximum occupancy regulations and to maintain appropriate social distancing. If the lobby are at their maximum capacity when you arrive, the greeter will ask you to wait in your car, and if you provide them with your cellphone number, they’ll call you when it’s your turn to enter the lobby.
- If you need a withdrawal slip or deposit ticket or even a pen, ask the greeter.
- Once inside the lobby, follow the markings on the floor that will ensure social distancing.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the teller window and inside offices, to protect tellers and customers. Employees will wear face coverings.
Watch The Coop’s video about what to expect when you visit here.
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window