The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has announced the promotion of several employees to officer-level positions within the organization.
“These team members have all displayed outstanding leadership in their roles, in the industry and in the community,” said Lisa Oliver, president, chair and CEO of The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod. “Their contributions, particularly through the challenges of the ongoing pandemic, have been significant to our success and our ability to continue providing exceptional service to our clients and community. I congratulate all of them for a well-deserved promotion.”
Promoted employees include:
- Rob Carey, Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager, was promoted to First Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager.
- Don Jacobs, Data Analytics Officer, was promoted to Assistant Vice President, Senior Data Analyst.
- Eric Emmel, Electronic Banking Officer, was promoted to Assistant Vice President, Group Operations Manager.
- Kate McElroy, Audit Liaison, was appointed an officer.
- Jill Levesque, Electronic Payments Manager, was appointed an officer.
- Haley Wells, Deposit Operations Manager, was appointed an officer.
- Andrea Merianos, Client Assistance Center (CAC) Manager, was appointed an officer.
- Florene Kimbro, Loan Services Representative, was promoted to officer.