1620 – 2020
The 400 Commemorative Hardbound Book
Profile Your Business in a Commemorative Book that Honors Our Past, Embraces Our Present and Anticipates Our Future!
Be part of this significant event by participating in the commemorative book. The opportunity exists for only 45 businesses to have their business profiled in the book with either one or two-page profiles.
Published in May 2020, Provincetown: The Birthplace of American Democracy, is a hardbound commemorative book that will celebrate this special occasion. The book will be distributed by the Pilgrim Monument and the Provincetown 400 Committee and sold on-line by both organizations and also will be available for sale in the Pilgrim Monument bookstore for years to come.
The opportunity exists for 45 businesses to have their business profiled in the book with either one or two-page profiles. As part of this special content opportunity, we will assign a professional writer to customize and tell your story.
Who should be part of the commemorative book?
All businesses who want to fully engage the history of this very special event and those businesses who take pride in being in Provincetown, on Cape Cod or those in other parts of the Commonwealth who are fully committed to supporting this most special occasion, as well as businesses who want to leave a legacy around this event.
- 2,000 books to be sold by the Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown 400 on their websites
- Five books given to each advertiser – special discounts available for bulk purchases
- One page and two-page profiles available (4-page profiles are also an option)
- Sponsorship opportunities will be available (i.e. the Mayflower decendents)
- Books to be sold in the Pilgrim Monument bookstore for years to come
- Profile PDF for marketing and branding
When is it published?
Issue Date: May 2020
Space Deadline: December 13, 2019
LIMITED PARTICIPATION – ACT NOW!
To review the information sheet, please click here
For more information please complete the form below and someone will reach out to you within 24 hours or call the Cape & Plymouth Business office @ 508-385-3811.