- This event has passed.
Flying Drones for Business Applications
July 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$399
This program is for individuals who wish to earn the FAA Remote Pilot Certification, with a focus on all the content required for the FAA’s Remote Pilot Test — regulations, the National Airspace System, weather, aircraft loading and performance, flight operations, and more including:
- The expanding role of drones in commercial and government applications
- Commercial systems available for budget operations
- Knowledge of approaches to applying sUAS in transportation safety, security, and emergency response
- Mission planning and goal assessment
- Imagery analysis skills
- Safety practices advocated by insurance companies and risk managers
- Imagery analysis using commercial mapping programs
This course is offered in person. College social distancing guidelines will be followed and masks are required in the building and on-campus at all times.