- This event has passed.
LinkedIn in 2021 – 4 Ways to Market Your Organization
January 7, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Are you a serious B2B player? Put LinkedIn near the top of your Social Media efforts for 2021. In this 40 minute session plus Q&A, Lee Zupkofska, St. Anne’s VP of Marketing will guide us through several key ways to leverage this amazing platform.
- Profile optimizations (Personal vs. business profile)
- Stop the scroll!
- Finding your target audience
- Leveraging your own content strategy
- Joining LinkedIn Groups
… And here’s why:
- 45% of internet users who make more than $75,000 annually use LinkedIn while only 25% of those in the $50,000 to $74,999 range use the platform. (Pew Research Center)
- Four out of five LinkedIn members drive business decisions at their companies. (LinkedIn)
- LinkedIn’s lead conversion rates are 3X higher than other major ad platforms, including Google Ads. (LinkedIn)
- Only around 15% of marketers are creating content for LinkedIn. (HubSpot)
- Only 10% of marketers say they’re investing in LinkedIn. (HubSpot)
- In a study of more than 5,000 businesses, HubSpot found that traffic from LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%, almost three times or 277% higher than both Twitter (.69%) and Facebook (.77%). (HubSpot)