- This event has passed.
Navigating Your Small Business through Financial Uncertainty
November 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The economic environment in 2020 has caused many unexpected challenges for the small business community as they navigate through times of financial uncertainty. Many business owners are facing decisions around cutting expenses, adjusting business models and finding new sources of revenue.
Join financial expert from U.S. Bank, Morris Jackson as he discusses these topics and with Deluxe’s Amanda Brinkman and expands on advice and guidance he provides to small businesses in season five of the hit series, Small Business Revolution.
- Understanding operating expenses
- Business financial planning and decision making
- Managing cash flow
- Understanding the importance of margins
- Accessing business purchasing/spending
- Business growth and expansion
- Identifying opportunities for additional revenue streams