Rockland Trust, My Pinnacle Network and South Shore Networking Professionals are sponsoring a free webinar, “Easy Steps to Creating Conversations that Build Connections & Businesses” set for Tuesday, March 16, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Janet Parnes, social conversation and etiquette consultant and nationally sought after keynote speaker, will lead the virtual presentation. She will share practical techniques that make you and others feel valued, understood and heard.
Topics will include:
- Strategy that makes small talk more strategic and comfortable
- Body language that makes others feel valued and heard
- Tips for virtual networking—bridging the distance
- Words that create an instant connection
- Solution to a common conversation conundrum