Marty Bruemmel, interim president and CEO of the Greater Hyannis Chamber of Commerce, has announced the 2021 board of directors.
The new slate of directors and their affiliations are:
- Chair: Todd Deluca, Boston Business Tech;
- Vice Chair: Kathy Jensen, Cape Cod RTA;
- Treasurer: Dan Gervais, Gervais Group Real Estate Services;
- Secretary: Alison McSorley, DoubleTree by Hilton;
- Past chair: Robert Cody, Innoreate.
New board members include:
- Rob Reisner, Cape Cod Five;
- Deana Towns Kayajan, Cape Cod Healthcare;
- Dan Gervais, Gervais Group Real Estate Services
- John Cotellessa, The Original Gourmet Brunch
- Matt Pitta, The Davenport Companies.
The Hyannis Chamber is in the process of a full reopening,” said DeLuca.”
“We wish to thank all the businesses who were able to continue to support us through the pandemic. We are looking forward to resuming our activities, functions and full advocacy for our membership as we ramp up during the next 60 days.”
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window