We are seeking an accountant with terrific technical skills and accounting experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, who can “own” their projects and who is looking for a great place to grow in their career.
Key duties include:
- Prepare tax and accounting work papers;
- Prepare business and individual tax returns of various complexity;
- Perform tax planning and consulting projects;
- Conduct tax research.
- Experience in public accounting with an emphasis on tax;
- Credentials would be preferred:
- Certified Public Account (CPA) or active CPA candidate; or
- Enrolled Agent (EA) or active EA candidate.
- Willingness to learn, and ability to quickly absorb training and apply it to tasks presented;
- Ability to ask questions when uncertainties arise;
- Deadline driven with strong decision-making skills and ownership of projects;
- Passion for quality, attention to detail, highly ethical, and results oriented individual;
- Desire for continuous improvement;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Able to accept constructive criticism and maintain a professional demeanor;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills – ability to openly communicate with fellow staff members, ownership and clients.
We offer a rewarding and challenging work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a collaborative environment. We understand the importance of balancing professional and personal lives. We look forward to your addition.
Competitive pay and benefit package offered, including paid time off, 10+ paid holidays per year, Summer Friday’s off, health insurance and retirement plan with company match.
The firm is an equal opportunity employer.