Summer 2020 will see the addition of new boutiques on Nantucket and the late summer reopening of the popular Nantucket Tap Room at the Jared Coffin House, following a total refurbishment.
The new businesses coming to the island include:
- Centre Pointe, 22 Centre St., a lifestyle store with a curated collection of home decor, jewelry, and gifts.
- Anna P. Jay, 14 Federal St., featuring fine jewelry.
- Grace Geier, The Courtyard at 16 Straight Wharf, where shoppers will find beachwear, simple dresses, American made denim and classic cocktail dresses.
- Respoke, 41 Straight Wharf, Bespoke espadrilles, made and hand-stitched in Spain, plus ready-to-wear, and accessories.
- The Nantucket Tap Room at the Jared Coffin House, 29 Broad St. The remodel connects the pub and eatery with the main hotel lobby and patio.
- Veronica Beard, 11 South Water St., “feel good, look good’ women’s clothing.
For a listing of the Island’s places to shop and dine visit, ShopNantucketIsland.com.
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window