August 22, 2019, South Yarmouth, MA, – Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands (PPCI) announces their fall educational session, which will be held on Tuesday, September 10 at the Hyannis Golf Club, Route 132, Hyannis, from 8am-10am.
This breakfast roundtable event will offer attendees an opportunity to network with colleagues and then participate in three, 20-minute roundtable discussions with representatives of local charitable organizations and businesses about their philanthropic support of the Cape and Islands community.
The session will be moderated by Janet Taylor, Philanthropic Advisor with Ropes & Gray. The following presenters will lead the roundtable discussions:
- Dara Gannon, Cape Cod Foundation
- Margaretta Andrews, Community Foundation of Nantucket
- Lisa Oliver, Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- Christina Bologna, Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- Nancy Huntington Stager, Eastern Bank
- Leslie Poulin, First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union
- Bert Talerman, Edward Bangs Kelley and Elza Kelley Foundation
- Mark Skala, Cape and Islands United Way
The event is free for members and $35 for non-members. Breakfast is included.
To register, and for information about PPCI Membership, visit www.capecodphilanthropy.org. The registration deadline is Friday, September 6, 2019. Space is limited.
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window