The state’s mandatory business closure order for businesses to close by 9:30 p.m. was rescinded as of 5 a.m. this morning.
Businesses are still restricted to a 25 percent maximum capacity until at least Feb. 8.
The following businesses and activities may open past 9:30 p.m.:
- Arcades and other indoor and outdoor recreation
- Indoor, outdoor events
- Movie theaters and outdoor performance venues
- Outdoor recreational experiences
- Casinos, horse tracks
- Driving and flight schools
- Zoos, botanical gardens, wildlife reserves
- Hair and nail salons
- Gyms, fitness centers
- Golf facilites
- Recreational boating and charter services
For more information, visit mass.gov.