Whole Foods Market has announced that it will be holding five community fundraisers from May through September, 2017 at its Hyannis, MA location on Cape Cod benefitting five local nonprofits.
Whole Foods Market in Hyannis, MA presents Snacks That Give Back. For each predetermined snack item sold from its outside food venues during a select weekend, the store will donate $5 per item, (up to $1000), to benefit the following five nonprofits.
- (Saturday, 5/27 – Sunday, 5/28) Calmer Choice 23G2 White’s Path, Suite #2 • South Yarmouth, MA 02664
- (Saturday, 6/24 – Sunday, 6/25) The Family Pantry of Cape Cod 133 Queen Anne Road • Harwich, MA 02645
- (Saturday, 7/15 – Sunday, 7/16) Cultural Center of Cape Cod 307 Old Main Street • South Yarmouth, MA 02664
- (Saturday, 8/19 – Sunday, 8/20) Luke Vincent Powers Foundation Post Office Box 575 • West Barnstable, MA 02668
- (Saturday, 9/2 – Sunday, 9/3) MSPCA Cape Cod 1577 Falmouth Road • Centerville, MA 02632
Volunteers from each organization will be on-site throughout both days.