- Centerville, MA
- April 4, 2022
Dear Cape & Plymouth Business Media
I am very interested in an opportunity to be a part of the Cape & Plymouth Business Media organization. I am finishing up my senior year of college and I will be able to obtain my Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing. Having been involved in sales since I was 16, in various positions and selling various items, I would love the opportunity to use my enthusiasm, marketing skills, and love of sales for the benefit of your organization.
My home is on Cape Cod where I attended high school at Cape Cod Regional Technical High School. While learning plumbing, I worked in sales support for the FW Webb plumbing showroom. This role required me to understand how to present the products in a way that would help the customers to see them as something they would like in their homes. Additionally, this role required me to work directly in support of the sales people, assisting with customer contacts, working to resolve any customer issues, and placing orders.
I also currently work at Zales. In this sales position I am required to stay knowledgeable about all items in stock as well as keep clear communication between the possible buyer and myself. This role also requires me to manage client relationships long term as many times when I make a sale the person will come back for the next occasion to buy jewelry. Having that relationship with the client initially helps make the next sale.
I feel my marketing and business knowledge, together as well as work ethic would be well suited to your organization. As someone who is experienced and interested in sales, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to use my experience within your organization. I also would appreciate the opportunity to increase my marketing and business knowledge over time with this organization. Thank you, for the opportunity to apply for this position, I look forward to learning about this role.
50 Piney Point Drive
Centerville, MA 02632
I intend on graduating from Franklin Pierce University on May 14th 2022.
• Led the store in sales through the 2022 Christmas holidays
• Responsible for engaging customers, and working with them to choose the right jewelry
• Managed sales to close, including add on items such as extended warranty contracts
• Performed minor repairs on jewelry and watches
• Traveled to local businesses to solicit sponsorships for the games
• Actively communicated with fans and local business to best advertise the team
• Coordinated events to promote the team.
• Greeted customers, answered phones, and managed all customer interactions that did not require the sales associate
• Assisted the sales associates in completion of sales orders
• Resolved customer order issues, related to delivery, price, and product
• Worked with retail and trade customers to answer questions related to installation and features of Webb products