40 Under 40 Awards Presented by The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
September 15 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Nominations are closed.
The Cape & Plymouth Business 40 Under 40 Awards spotlight the region’s top young business leaders who excel in their industry and show dynamic leadership. To nominate a deserving young professional for our 2022 40 Under 40 Awards, please use the online form below.
Please be detailed in your nomination, as the material submitted is the primary source of information to be weighed by the review committee. Thank you for helping us identify the next generation of leaders!
CRITERIA & KEY DATES
- The individual must live or work in the South Shore, Plymouth County, Cape Cod or the Islands
- Show a commendable and/or innovative work history
- Be 40 years old or younger during the year; demonstrate a commitment to the community and giving back; and have exemplary leadership qualities.
- The nomination period will close on May 17, 2022.
- Honorees will be privately notified by June 8, 2022 and asked to submit their information by July 1st for the August Edition.
- The event will be held ion September 15th, 2022 from 5-7:30pm. Tickets available in August and will be announced via our newsletter.