- This event has passed.
2022 Economic Forecast
March 1 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$25 – $35
Every year, the Greater Hyannis Chamber of Commerce hosts an Economic Forecast where attendees can meet specialists that will inform them on trends that will be impacting businesses in the future as well as upcoming opportunities and obstacles in the coming year. Our featured speakers are:
- Mark Ells, Barnstable Town Manager
- Timothy Whelan, Massachusetts State Representative
- Kristy Senatori, Executive Director, Cape Cod Commission
- Bert Talerman, Co-President, Cape Cod Five
- Alisa Magnotta, CEO, Housing Assistance Corporation
Sponsored by Cape Cod 5
Breakfast served starting at 8am.
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 1, 2022 – 8 AM – 10 AM