- This event has passed.
Digital Assets: Bitcoin, Blockchain & NFTs
December 3, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am$10
Digital assets are both disrupting and reshaping the world of art and finance. Bitcoin, blockchain technology, decentralized finance and non-fungible tokens are just a few of the buzzwords we now hear on a daily basis.
Please virtually join the Cape Cod Technology Council Friday, Dec. 3, at 8 a.m. when Mark DiMichael, partner with Citrin Cooperman Advisors, leads an in-depth presentation and Q&A on the innovative technologies behind digital assets, including these topics:
- Origins of Bitcoin and other digital assets
- Explanation of the decentralized model
- Why are digital assets worth anything?
- Non-fungible tokens and how they are revolutionizing the art world
- Decentralized finance
- How do people make money with crypto assets?
- What large corporations are already accepting crypto currencies?
About Mark DiMichael
Mark DiMichael is a partner in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Department at Citrin Cooperman. His areas of expertise include divorce litigation, economic damages analysis, fraud investigation, cryptocurrency/digital assets, white collar criminal defense and business appraisals.
Citrin Cooperman is a top-25 nationally recognized full-service assurance, tax and advisory firm with offices throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, India, and the Cayman Islands.
This is a Zoom virtual presentation.