- This event has passed.
Senior Leadership Strategies in Today’s Workplace
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 11, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 16, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 25, 2021 at 9:00 am
Feb 2 – 25th, 2021
Tue and Thu for 4 weeks from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Employer Grant Funds Available! If you would like to find out if your employer is eligible to send their employees at no-cost (highly likely), contact Danielle Dupuis, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com prior to registering for this program.
Today’s complex business environment calls for a new approach to leadership. Although traditional roles are still woven into the way people work, leaders must now think as a visionary, coach and catalyst.
This 24-hour intensive eight-session program will provide leaders and executives with the practical skills needed to enhance their leadership style and provide participants with insights into their own problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution, teamwork, and communication skills.
The Senior Leadership Program will focus on the following core topics:
- Define strategic leadership mindset and its benefits and difficulties, understand the difference between an operational and strategic mindset, and understand your own organization’s culture, identifying gaps and learning strategies to narrow those gaps.
- Understand the stages of change and transition using the William Bridges and Fischer models, learn the different types of plans required to implement change, and apply the change and planning models to a current or upcoming change in your organization.
- Review the four DISC styles and how they affect communication, learn the differences in generational mindsets and the impact on communication, and apply DISC and generational mindsets to practical situations.
- Understand the importance of negotiation and conflict management, learn the steps of effective negotiation, and learn how to develop negotiation and conflict management skills in your staff.
- Learn how an engaged multigenerational workforce affects your attraction and retention strategy, learn the succession planning process, and apply attraction and succession planning strategies to your organization.
This course is offered in a remote learning capacity. Zoom guidance and instructions will be provided prior to the start of the course.