The Cape Cod Women’s Music Festival, a celebration of women’s contributions to the music industry, has announced that its ninth annual festival will take place at the Payomet Performing Arts Center, 29 Old Dewline Rd, North Truro, on Sept. 1.
The festival, which is produced by musician Sarah Swain, will benefit Cape Wellness Collaborative, a nonprofit that serves cancer-facing patients on Cape Cod with integrative wellness therapies and more.
Musician Zoe Lewis will be the emcee as well as a featured performer. Other featured artists include:
- Kat Wright – Bringing a blend of old-school R&B, funk, and soul, Kat Wright and her quartet deliver a high-energy performance.
- Kim Moberg – Known for her soul-stirring and introspective songwriting, Kim’s heartfelt lyrics and captivating melodies have earned her a loyal following.
- Tianna Esperanza – With her beautiful voice and powerful stage presence, Tianna mesmerizes audiences with her fusion of jazz, soul, and R&B. Tianna’s new release “Terror” is receiving rave reviews and she is on Spin’s 2023 Artist to Watch list and was recently featured on NPR as well.
- Gabriellla Simpkins- An award-winning singer-songwriter, composer and musician, Simpkins’ material is an eclectic mix of folk and indie rock with jazz harmonies and classical flourishes.
- Toast and Jam – This trio writes and performs original bluegrass, modern folk, Americana, swing and more.
- Sarah Swain and The Oh Boys – A dynamic quartet that combines rockabilly, country, and blues into their captivating sound.
In addition to these artists, the festival will feature a performance by the winner of the New England Eventide Songwriting Contest, Lainey Dionne.
“We are thrilled to bring the Cape Cod Women’s Music Festival to the Payomet Performing Arts Center,” said Swain. “We know this lineup will create a magical experience for attendees and all to benefit an organization near and dear to my heart.”