Bay Copy recently honored six of its employees who have 140 combined years of service to the Rockland-based, second-generation family business.
Ray Belanger, CEO of Bay Copy, congratulated the long-term employees for their dedication, loyalty and contributions to the company.
“Ours is a family business, and the team of people who have achieved this longevity are family to us,” he said. “We’ve celebrated and acknowledged many events in each others’ lives – from the happy moments of weddings, baptisms, graduations, and some of the more solemn moments as well. As our company approaches the 50-year mark, I can say without hesitation that a big part of our success is the team effort that our employees give each and every day. We are extremely fortunate to have this fine and talented group of professionals as part of our extended Bay Copy family.”
The following employees were honored for their years of service:
- Laura Murphy, a resident of Hanson, Supply Manager, 10 years;
- Chris Daudelin of Douglas, Technician, 20 years;
- Dave Newton of Plymouth, Director of Technical Services, 20 years;
- David Hazlewood of Brockton, Field Technician, 25 years;
- Ken Berlo of White Horse Beach, Delivery/Warehouse Manager, 30 years;
- Kim Murphy of Hanson, Contract Coordinator, 35 years.