A complimentary webinar, “Podcast Now,” will be sponsored by PR Works, Wednesday, Jan. 24, from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce, 100 Armstrong Road, Plymouth.
The workshop will be led by Steve Dubin, founder and director of PR Works, a publication and marketing firm based in Plymouth Dubin has been hosting and guesting on a number of podcasts for several years.
Learn how to :
- Develop hot topics of interest.
- Compile Podcast Pitch Kit – author bio, backgrounders, questions for the interviewer and headshot
- Research and identify appropriate guest appearance opportunities – podcast portals, LinkedIn, Google
- Choose the right equipment at a reasonable pricing
- Look and sound great on Zoom and other virtual platforms
- Establish taping protocols
- Draft standard questions
- Promote each episode via podcast portals, social media, e-newsletters and leveraging the marketing channels of each guest or host.
RSVP for this free webinar at https://rb.gy/vjhnh8.
For more information about the podcast event or podcasting services, contact PR Works at www.PRWorkZone.com