At the kickoff event for the 2018 Seaside Le Mans – The Race for the Cape Cod Community, five deserving, local non-profit organizations were announced as beneficiaries for this year’s race, each with a designated focus for the anticipated $600,000+ in funds that will be generated this year through sponsorships and matching gifts:
- Alzheimer’s Family Support Center of Cape Cod – Friendly Visitor Respite Program
- Cape Cod Healthcare – Expansion of Cancer Services
- Cape Cod Children’s Place – Expansion of Family Support Services
- Cape Cod Theatre Company, Home of the Harwich Jr. Theatre – Education and Outreach Programs
- Dream Day on Cape Cod – Camp Experiences for Seriously Ill Cape Kids & Their Families
For details on each beneficiary and focus area, visit www.seasidelemans.org!
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window