Learn about branding strategies in the webinar, “Branding Through Transition” hosted by marketing firms JustJump Marketing, PRfirst and Leone Marketing Solutions.
The program takes place Thursday, April 15, from 3 to 4 p.m.
Participants will learn:
- What is branding?
- What are the personas in branding?
- How can a business identify its brand persona?
- What is a brand archetype?
- What are the steps in designing a new look and feel for the company brand?
- How can a business support its brand through public relations?
- What are some of the PR opportunities for telling the story about branding?
- What is the role of promotional products in helping to illustrate the brand?
- What are some of the more popular products that support a new brand?
Kirsten Furman and Anne Horn of JustJump Marketing will discuss how a strong and lasting brand should best be structured – from identifying a recognizable brand persona to creating customer loyalty.
PRfirst founder Jim Farrell will highlight a case study of a company that went through a rebranding and the public relations efforts that supported taking their new brand and name public.
Rachel Leone, president of Leone Marketing Solutions, will detail how businesses can leverage promotional products to help support their brand.
There is no cost to attend the webinar, but capacity is limited. Please reserve a space by registering at https://justjumpmarketing.com/watercooler/branding_through_a_transition/