Marty Bruemmel, president and CEO of the Greater Hyannis Chamber of Commerce, has announced the 2022 board of directors.
The new slate of officers and their affiliations are:
- Chair: Matt Pitta, The Davenport Companies;
- Vice Chair: Judy Crocker, Make Your Known Marketing;
- Treasurer: Donald Robichaud, Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod;
- Secretary: Alison McSorley, DoubleTree by Hilton;
- Past Chair: Todd Deluca, Boston Business Technology.
Board members include:
- Rob Reisner, Cape Cod Five;
- Deana Towns Kayajan, Cape Cod Healthcare;
- Daniel Gervais, Gervais Group Real Estate Services;
- Kathleen Jensen, Cape Cod RTA;
- Brian Morrision, Barnstable Police Department;
- Michael Princi, Princi Mills Law;
- Warren Rutherford, The Executive Suite;
- Bryan Scarpelini, Copeland, Chevy, Subaru of Hyannis.
“The incoming board of the Greater Hyannis Chamber of Commerce is energized and ready to tackle the many issues facing our town’s business community,” said incoming board chair Matt Pitta. “With diverse and varied backgrounds from multiple industries and business sectors, I can’t wait to see the progress this group will be making together to enhance and improve the business environment in all the villages of Barnstable. Our members have been through the greatest economic shock in history over the past two years, and the Greater Hyannis Chamber of Commerce is ready to be a leader for them in recovery, growth, and success moving forward.”