Back by popular demand, the interactive “Healthy Eating for Successful Living” course returns to the Yarmouth Senior Center in January.
Taught by registered dietitians from Elder Services of Cape Cod and the Islands and the Cape Cod Cooperative Extension, Healthy Living for Successful Living has changed lives with its focus on strategies to improve wellness and prevent chronic disease development or progression.
Offered through the Yarmouth Senior Center, 528 Forest Road, this free, hands-on educational series will meet for six weeks on Wednesdays from 9 to 11:30 a.m. beginning Jan. 11, 2023. Enrollment in this course is open to residents of any Cape Cod town.
In this course, participants will
- Build new behaviors week by week
- Find motivation by sharing challenges and victories among peers
- Receive trusted answers to nutrition questions from two registered dietitians
- Achieve eating and exercise goals
- Receive a free 100-page manual
Space is limited. Register by calling the senior center at 508-394-7606, ext. 1330. Priority will be given to those 60 years old or older.