“Your Millionaire Mentor” Cedric Nash, an entrepreneur and investor who educates, inspires and motivates wealth building in the African American Community, has some tips to increase your earnings via “side hustles.”
“The best way to actively increase your earnings is through a side hustle,” says Nash. “In order to build assets and earn more, you have to be willing to do more. No matter what your predilection or interest, there’s a side hustle out there to help you up your net worth by increasing your investment capital. The opportunities to create additional streams of income are right in front of you and can help you build generational wealth for your family.”
Nash founded The Black Wealth Summit, has been featured on media outlets including Insider and Bloomberg, and addresses this topic in his Amazon Best-Selling new book, “Why Should White Guys Have All the Wealth? How You Can Become a Millionaire Starting from the Bottom.”
Some of his side hustle suggestions include:
- Make, buy, or resell products to people all over the world on the Internet.
- Publish a book, make a movie, write a song, or create beats, and sell them online without the need of a publisher, record company, or film distributor.
- Drive for Uber and/or Lyft and earn money in your spare time, in the evening, or on weekends.
- Have a license to do hair? You can work in a salon part time and make thousands of dollars working weekends and evenings alone.
- Own a piece of property or have an unused bedroom? You can rent them out on Airbnb or VRBO.
- Work as a realtor. It’s one of the oldest side hustles out there because you usually show houses in the evenings and on weekends when most home buyers and renters are available.
- Help small businesses manage their social media pages.
- Are you a certified fitness buff? You can get paid while you work out from your home, at a local gym, or even by working out with your clients in a public park.
- Have computer skills? Why not consult with businesses from the comfort of your home or in their office location on weekends.
- Get a therapist’s license and earn money counseling folks on Zoom from the comfort of your home or at a counseling center.