Are you running out of things to talk about on Social Media? Here’s a long short-list of ideas to get your creative mind working!
- Ask a question.
- Feature a staff member.
- News, promotions, awards?
- Changes in services, business hours, or locations.
- Identify a problem or opportunity and recommend one of your products. Feeling tired? Try one of our … for a little afternoon pick-me-up
- Take audience behind the scenes (keep it professional – if you are a hospitality business, don’t feature the dumpster area).
- Fun Fact…. Did you know … ?
- Feature a nearby business.
- Feature a similar business out of state.
- Show your product or service in use.
- Show a little kid, pet, animal holding using your product
“Squirrels love blueberry muffins also!”
- Run a contest or give-away.
- Throwback, anniversaries, etc.
- Quote: funny or inspirational.
- Encourage customers to take photos with your product and submit them to you.
- Record a quick zoom call.
- Whip out the cell phone and selfie or record something quick (under 60 seconds)
- Post a fail (not appropriate for every business, but can be fun when done correctly.
- Post one of your business goals (hint: make it about customer service, company growth, hiring, promotions, and not about financial goals).
- Break up a blog or article on your website into several pieces with rich visuals.
- Show a How-To with your product or service.
- Congratulate someone in your community or industry.
Our latest Edition! Open in New Window