Moonrise Cinemas has added a pavilion stage for outdoor concerts at its location 428 Court St., Plymouth (Route 3A) on the Kingston town line.
The stage at Moonrise is outfitted with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. Tickets start at $10, and some shows are free. Shows will typically start at 6 p.m. and be done by 9 p.m., unless otherwise listed.
The spring show lineup features:
• Birch Swart, singer songwriter on April 14
• Bearly Dead, a Grateful Dead Tribute Band on April 20
• DJ Abby Duren, house & top 40 remixes on April 21
• Sundog Organ Trio, groovy improvisation on April 28
• Cinco de Mayo @ Moonrise, featuring The Freight and Sarah Martin on May 5
• Won’t Back Down, a Tom Petty Tribute Band on May 26
Check out their event schedule and purchase tickets online at www.moonrisecinemas.com.
Moonrise Cinemas in Plymouth was founded by a team that has 30 years of combined concert touring and event production experience. Before opening Moonrise in 2021, they designed and managed shows all over the world for major label artists, theme parks, hotel resorts, and fortune 500 companies.