Stewart Painting, which has been serving homeowners and businesses for 40 years on Cape Cod, Plymouth and the South Shore, is on a mission to find a deserving homeowner who could benefit from their painting services, supplied at no cost.
The company is accepting nominations for “Stewart Paints It Forward” through Feb. 25. The work will start in March or April. Sherwin Williams is graciously donating painting supplies for this project.
“We are ready and willing to get to work, but we need your help deciding who could most benefit from this giveaway by submitting your nominations,” said company president Sheldon Stewart.
Suggested nominees could include (but not limited to) military, elderly, first responder, handicapped/disabled, family in need, or teacher.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
- Nominee must own the home
- Nominee must reside in the home
- Project limit approximately $10,000
- Exterior paint and wash only
- Carpentry and interior paint not included
- Photos, recordings, emails, and other media created during this project can and will be used for future Stewart Painting marketing purposes
- Giveaway cannot be transferred
- No cash value
- Entrant may not nominate him/herself
All painting projects must be located on the South Shore, Plymouth or Cape Cod and will be assessed to ensure they can be completed within the $10,000 amount and meet all safety requirements.
To nominate a deserving person, fill out the nomination form on the Stewart Painting website: https://www.stewartpaint.com/stewart-paints-it-forward/