The board of the Cape Cod Human Resources Association (CCHRA) has issued a call for speakers for their 2022-2023 programming. All submissions must be received by Aug. 1, 2022.
CCHRA is the premier HR association on Cape Cod and throughout southeastern Massachusetts. They are seeking speakers and panel participants on a variety of topics including:
- Recruiting and hiring
- Retaining talent
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Remote and hybrid workforce
- Benefits that matter to employees
- Employee up-skilling
- Leadership development
- Data-driven and analytical HR
Speaker candidates should offer:
- Actionable takeaways for attendees;
- A clear outline of the tangible impact your talk has on attendees and their teams;
- An understanding of the optimal audience for your content (i.e., industry, role, company size) and
- An engaging, inspiring and fun delivery.
CCHRA is a resource for many HR managers and directors, as well as all businesses and organizations that may not have a dedicated HR department, but are still required to adhere to HR rules, regulations and laws. While their primary focus has been Cape Cod, they are reaching out to the underserved HR areas of the South Shore and South Coast of Massachusetts. Monthly meetings either in person or via Zoom are scheduled from September through June.
All programming must be educational in nature, not a sales pitch. HR experts in all industries, including vendors are encouraged to submit a speaker proposal. Full details can be found on the CCHRA website at cchraonline.com.